Your ANPASSA watch is warranted by ANPASSA Watch Company for a period of twelve (12) months for automatic watches and twenty-four (24) months for Tourbillon watches from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed by an official ANPASSA dealer ("valid warranty certificate").
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of leather straps);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/ abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by ANPASSA Watch Company.;
- indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the ANPASSA watch;
The above manufacturer’s warranty :
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.
The ANPASSA Watch Company's customer service ensures the perfect maintenance of your ANPASSA watch. If your watch needs attention, please contact our ANPASSA Service Center for assistance.